Have worked in energy management sector for forty years. After retirement, I am spending time writing articles and poems on energy, economy and life issues based on my seventy and odd years of life.

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Google

THAROORISM


I may be a sybarite
But I don't subscribe to it!

I am not tawdry
I have good taste by the way!

Sometimes I get into quagmires
But I come out of such situations.

Some consider me petulant
NO! I am by nature very patient!

Some think I am namby pamby
I am very firm to comply!

I have proclivity to write articles
But all don't appreciate my write-ups!

I find many are fatuous
I may be wrong in my views!

People's bad habits are inexorable
I find them very inexcusable.

Many are snollygosters amidst us
But still we vote for them in ignorance.

I can be at times sesquipedalian
It gives me joy to make you stun!

I pen these poems while resting 
Some say I am dilly dallying!

- Gopinath S 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home